Modern Software Delivery Workshop (Kubernetes edition)
A Four-Part Series
As part of the DevOps toolset, having expert knowledge of CI/CD pipelines has become pivotal. Concepts such as Full Stack Testing, Canary Rollouts, Feature Flags are increasingly more commonplace.
In this 4-part workshop we will dive into writing, testing, and building a full-stack software deployment. During this workshop you will learn CI, CD, Feature Flags and Cloud Cost Management. You will be provided with a step-by-step guide to get your hands dirty and have the opportunity to get all of your questions answered.
- Set up and build your application with Harness CI
- Deploy your application with Harness CD
- Add toggleable features with Harness Feature Flags
- Set limits on your Kubernetes cluster to shut down your application gracefully to save your valuable Cloud Credits
- Part 1 — November 1, 2022
- Part 2 — November 3, 2022
- Part 3 — November 8, 2022
- Part 4 — November 10, 2022