Join us for an accelerated 5-day partner bootcamp. This event will be for Booz Allen Hamilton practice leaders and developers who are interested in accelerating their Technical Partner Certification with Harness.
This bootcamp will be focused on Harness Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
When: August 28 - September 1, 2023
Where: Booz Allen Headquarters, McLean, VA
Why This Matters:
As the Harness Platform expands and deepens, the impact Harness has with our customers grows alongside it. The need for expert consulting services has become critical for customer success.
Harness aims to direct 70% of its expert services revenue through partners. We want our best partners to benefit from the investment of their partnership with us. Harness is immediately offering subcontracting engagements for qualified partners, and are seeking primary, preferred partners in each global region to fulfill customer demand.
Thank you for leading with Harness!
Monday, August 28th- 10am to 4pm EST
- Welcome and Intro
- Engineering Maturity Model
- Harness Platform End to End Deep Dive Demo
Tuesday, August 29th- 8am to 4pm EST
- Intro to Harness platform lab: Build your App, Deploy your App, Security Test Orchestration, Feature Management, Open Policy Agent, Templatization
Wednesday, August 30th - 8am to 4pm EST
- CD Optimization and Troubleshooting: CD Basic Presentation, Custom CD Trigger, SSH Deployment, Open Policy, Pipeline Challenge (Due EOW)
Thursday, August 31st - 8am to 4pm EST
- CI Optimization and Troubleshooting: CI Basics Presentation, Getting Started With Harness CI Lab, SCM Lab, Fix Broken Pipelines Lab, Building a fast CI pipeline with Harness Cache Intelligence Lab, Debug and Troubleshooting Labs
Friday, September 1st- 8am to 12pm EST
- Continuation of labs from previous days
- Show and Tell of Best Pipeline Challenge Winner
Prerequisites to Attend:
- Registered for the event via this landing page.
- Completion of Skill Assessment Form: Get started here.
- Need to possess strong familiarity (level 2 or above) with Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, YAML and Python
- Continuous Delivery Developer Badge: Get started here.
- Continuous Integration Developer Badge: Get started here.
- Create a project under Partner NFR account
- Name project “Partner Bootcamp - Name” and complete the below under this new project:
In order to participate in the bootcamp, all pre-requisites must be:
- Completed and submitted by August 17th
- Approved ONLY by the Harness Instructor assigned and the Harness Partner Technical Enablement team. Anyone that is not approved will be notified by August 22nd.
*Breakfast and lunch will be provided by Harness throughout the week.
**Happy Hour to be scheduled, dependent on availability.