Harness CI/CD DevDays February
Harness is providing a free hands-on workshop to teach you how to go from code to securely deployed in multiple environments using a modern GitOps approach. In this two hour workshop, we’ll teach you how to build a pipeline that promotes artifacts and manifests to multiple environments with the ability to introduce approvals. You’ll also learn how to:
- Build and publish docker artifacts from source
- Scan artifacts for common CVEs
- Facilitate deploying to multiple Kubernetes environments with a GitOps approach
Harness will also provide a browser based CloudShell Environment with a Kubernetes Cluster and Ubuntu compute instance for use during the duration of the workshop.
We’ll be interacting with a few systems during the class so please have access to the following before the workshop:
- A GitHub account that you have the ability to write to a repository to.
- A DockerHub account that you have the ability to push to.
- A Harness account that you are an admin for. Sign up here for a new account.
Some helpful material to be familiar with ahead of time:
Continue the Journey
As an added bonus, those who complete the lab will get a coupon good for Harness Certified Expert, Continuous Delivery & GitOps Administrator Certification. The lab will provide a good foundation for further learning towards the certification.
Principal Developer Advocate at Harness