Women in Tech: Celebrating Successes and Overcoming Barriers
International Women's Day is a United Nations-sanctioned global holiday celebrating women's contributions to society. The day is a collective call to action towards gender parity, and inspires support for organizations that help women globally.
To celebrate women in tech, join us for our panel featuring women of various backgrounds and roles who have carved a path for themselves as professionals, leaders, parents, volunteers and good samaritans. We will highlight some of their greatest achievements, and learn their strategies for overcoming the barriers that got in their way.
In this live panel we’ll cover:
- Strategies for overcoming barriers to women in tech
- Celebrating wins
- Collective actions we can take to advance women’s equality everywhere
Moderated by Rehmat Kharal, Global VP of GTM Enablement at Harness, the discussion will highlight some of our panelist's greatest achievements and strategies for overcoming the barriers that got in their way.
Date and Time
March 9, 2023 9am-10:30am PST
- Tatiana Salazar, Director of DevSecOps, Experian
- Erin Trinka, Senior IT Manager Cloud, Ulta Beauty
- Rajeswari Koppala, Senior Manager DevOps, United Airlines
- Fanija Vasquez, Manager DevSecOps, Capital Group
- Gale Fagan, CTO, dv01